Services ProvidedBelow are legal services that our Houston Law Office provides.
- Working in the US for Temporary and Permanent Workers
- For individuals of extraordinary ability in sciences, arts, education business or athletics
- Individuals with exceptional ability in arts, sciences or business
- Professionals, skilled workders and other workers (EB-3)
- Religious workers
- EB-5 investment visas
Family based “Greencard”
- Petition for parents, spouse, children, siblings of US citizens;
- Adjustment of status
- Petition for spouse, unmarried child, son and daughter of lawful permanent residents
- Widow/widower of a US citizen
- Abused spouse, child or parent (under Violent Against Women Act)
Petition for Fiancé of US citizens
Our office helps from filing until visa approval at US Consular abroad. We will analyze to determine if you are, as a beneficiary, eligible to immigrate. We file the petition, follow up with the USCIS on your case, apply for visa, prepare Affidavit of Support and civil documents. We make sure you are ready for the interview and get your visas approved. When necessary, we go to the Interview with you. All works shall be done by our licensed attorneys.
Students, Trainees and Other Exchange Visitor Visas
- Tourist Visas
- Apply for naturalization
- Apply for Naturalization through parents
- Freedom of Information Act requests;
- Advance Parole / Travel Permits
- Employment Authorization Documents (Work Permit);
- I-9 Audits;
- Waivers of grounds of inadmissibility.
- Divorce: our attorneys have been practicing family law since 1994.
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Paternity Suits
- Modification of Prior Child Support or Child Custody Orders;
- Property Division;
- Name Change
- Domestic Violence