Frequently Asked Questions
Information in this website is not intended to offer legal advice. This website is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
- I’ve received your advertisement letter, why should I contact you while I also receive other 10 advertisement letters from other lawyers?
- At Pham & Nguyen Law Group, P.C., we offer client commitment service with a reasonable fee. We deal with cases similar to your situation everyday, the experienced attorneys at our law firm shall provide you with the best legal service that meets your goal. Further, we offer a payment plan for those who can’t afford paying attorney’s fee at once.
- What should I bring with me when I come to see your office?
- The advertisement letter
- Your tax returns of current year
- Your bank statements of the last 3 months
- Your proof of income (paystubs) of the last 3 months
- All credit card statements and collection letters, medical bills
- A list of your household expenses
If you’re considering bankruptcy, please understand what it can do, also what the pitfalls might be.
- Will I lose my house and/or my car if I file for bankruptcy?
- What debts are NOT dis-chargeable?
- What is the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 13?
- What documents do I need to provide my attorney in order to file for bankruptcy?
- How does my income affect bankruptcy?
- What if I just don’t feel right about filing bankruptcy?
- What are the types of bankruptcy?
- What can Chapter 7 do for me?
- What can Chapter 13 bankruptcy do for me?
- Can I file bankruptcy alone, without my spouse?
- What debt can I get rid of in the bankruptcy?
- What if I use my credit cards right before filing bankruptcy?